Schedule of Typical Management Reports
The format and presentation of reports can be customized to suit the needs of the client.
Quarterly or Monthly Operating Report
The objective of the quarterly or monthly report is to formally communicate issues to the client, make recommendations and request direction. We will document issues in five different categories:
1. Any issues or information that is deemed to be "for your information", which rarely requires discussion unless the client has questions.
2. Work or tasks that have been completed.
3. Direction that is required from the client.
4. Work or projects that are in progress.
5. Issues or Projects that are planned for the future.
Quarterly or Monthly Financial Report
It is our intention to meet with your staff to determine the reports you are interested in seeing on a quarterly or monthly basis. The level of detail may vary from standard reports issued to the other clients.
The quarterly or monthly Report to you can include a variety of different forms, including:
Year-End Report and Property Performance Analysis
1. Executive Summary
2. Client Objectives
3. Property Description
a) General Environment
b) Description of Improvements
c) Current Economic/Fiscal Condition
d) Initial Asset Inventory
e) Building Condition Report
4. Problem Identification
6. Strategy & Implementation
a) Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annual and Annual Tasks